Mission Master of Science Agribusiness Program
- To conduct agribusiness teaching in competitive and sustainable atmosphere.
- To conduct/and initiate research to support the development of bio-business and entrepreneurship sciences for competitive and sustainable agribusiness.
- To equip the graduates with business knowledge, skill, and moral that enable them to become an effective and qualified human resource for competitive, ethical and sustainable agribusiness.
- To provide a medium for the development of approaches and methods, models and techniques for problem solving of competitive and sustainable agribusiness.
- To pursue professional partnership with business and government agencies in the areas of training/education and research and to deliver a business development model(s) for competitive and sustainable agribusiness.
- To enable the graduates of becoming a high quality human resources in problem analysis, policy formulation and business development of competitive and sustainable agribusiness.
Competence of Graduates
- Main Competencies
Having the ability to analyze and synthesize the science and science-based (knowledge-based decision) decision making skills for the development of sustainable tropical agribusiness.
- Supporting Competencies
Having the ability to use quantitative and qualitative methods in supporting the achievement of core competencies.
- Other Competencies
Having the scientific integrity in supporting the achievement of main competencies.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 03:32