FEM-IPB’s students’ achievements and participation in various events not only in IPB but also in the national and international level are quite credible. For example some students won the Scientific Report Writing Competition, LIPI’s Youth Researcher Competition, and High Achievement Student, Entrepreneur/Business Plan, and their participation in seminars and conferences, etc.
- 1st place in Korean Essay Writing Competition (2004)
- The Best Participant in International Students Summit at Japan (2004-2006)
- 5th place in News Casting Competition in National English Tournament (2004)
- 1st place in IPB Educational Paper Writing Competition (2005)
- 2nd place in region B & PIMNAS Educational Paper Writing Competition finalist (2005)
- Gold medallist in PIMNAS XVIII at Padang in Scientific Student Creativity Program (2005)
- 2nd place in National Economic Article Competition, Malang (2005)
- Best graduate in IPB with a 3,93 GPA (2006)
- 2nd place in IPB MAPRES competition (2006)
- 1st and 2nd place in National Paper Writing Competition (2006 & 2007)
- 2nd place in National Talk Show Competition (2006)
- 3rd place Economic KPKM at Bali (2007)
- 2nd place in Economic Olympic at Brawijaya University, Malang (2007)
- 1st place in National English Debate Competition (2007)
- Scholarship Delegation for ASEAN at Thailand (2007)
- Participant of “The 11th Indonesian Varsities Debate” (2008)
- 1st place in Paper Writing Competition in IDE-X, Brawijaya University, Malang (2009)
- 1st place in National Paper Writing Competition, Hasanudin University, Makassar (2010)
- 1st and 3rd place in National Paper Writing Competition in Syah Kuala University, Aceh (2010)
- 1st place Young Economist Icon, National Paper Writing Competition in Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor (2010)
- Student achievement winners ISEI Award 2005
- Finalist at XVIII PIMNAS Padang 12-15 July 2005
- Champion III The Marketing Game 2 Faculty of Economics, University of Trisakti on Saturday, October 1, 2005
- Competition Runner Up in the Framework of Monologue Theater Art IPB DAYS (AIDS) in 2006 BEM KM IPB Activity Period 2006-2007
- First Winner of The Marketing Game 3 in Jakarta on December 7, 2006
- Student Exchange at the Short Term Exchange with Tokyo University of Agriculture and Hokaido University in 2006
- Winning Student Essay Contest (LKTM) IPS IPB level and LKTM Region B Finalists
- First Winner of 2007 National Youth Entrepreneurial
- Champion II SMART COMPETITION A Debate Competition From Insight Marketing Training Seminar and Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, March 8, 2007
- 3rd Winner Category Attention 2008 Speech 24-25 May 2008 Bogor FATETA BEM IPB
- Announcer 2rd Attention Winner 2008 Bogor 24-25 May 2008 BEM FATETA IPB
- Putra Cup innings Pemers to Famous FEM IPB in 2008
- Marketing debate champion at the University Triskati Jakarta tahun 2008 and 2009
- Finalists entrepreneurship student creativity program
- Fisrt Winner Wirausaha Muda Mandiri (2008)
- 2nd Winner Smart Competition Debate Marketing UI (2008)
- Gentra Goes To Malaysia (2009)
- First Winner Story Telling Contest antar Sekolah Indonesia Luar Negeri (2009)
- First Winner IPB’s English Debate Competition (2009)
- First Winner Perbanas Marketing Debate Competition (2009)
- First Winner Marketing Game Trisakti (2009)
- First Winner IPB Atletics Competition (2009)
- 4th Winner The Best Communication and Management School Version of Mix Magazine (2010)
- 2nd Winner Olimpiade Ekonomi Islam (2010)
- First Winner IPB Atletics Competition (2010)
- First Winner EMOTION 2010 Universitas Indonesia
from Resource and Environmental Economy:
a. Student writing competition (LKTM) and Scientific Student Creativity Program (PKM)
- In 2011, 1st place in National Scientific Student Writing Competition by LIPI.
- 2nd place and 3rd place PIMNAS 2009 in Malang for PKM-K.
- PKM funded by DIKTI in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
b. Extracurricular Achievement
- Essay competition by The Goi Peace Foundation and UNESCO, theme: “My project to create positive change in my environment. How can I foster sustainable development in my community?”
- Writing competition for Beswan Djarum 2009 regional Jakarta.
- National championship Pencak Silat IV UPN "VETERAN" YOGYAKARTA.
- 2nd place for essay competition in SEASON 3 SHARIA ECONOMICS STUDENT CLUB FEM IPB.