Bogor Agricultural University
Office: Faculty of Economics and Management Bogor Agricultural University Jl. Kamper, Kampus IPB Darmaga-Bogor – West Java 16680
Phone/Fax: +62 251-8626602 / 8626631
Email: s_suharno<at>hotmail.com; suh_suharno<at>yahoo.com
Currently: in Bogor
- Bahasa Indonesia (mother tounge)
- English (excellent: reading, writing and speaking)
- German (excellent: reading, writing and speaking)
- Dutch (good: reading and writing)
- Doctor in Agriculture Economics, University of Goettingen, Germany, (2002)
- M.Sc. Agriculture and Rural Development, Royal University of Ghent, Belgium, (1991)
- Ir.(B.Sc equivalent) Agribusiness, Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia (1985)
- Data Management and Processing System, Goettingen, Germany.
- Development Policy Analysis, University of Goettingen, Germany 1998.
- German Intensive Course II. (6 Months course) , Goethe Institute, Mannheim Germany: 1995.
- German Intensive Course I (6 Months course) , Goethe Institute, Jakarta, 1994 – 1995
- Dutch Intensive Course for Foreigner, the Royal University of Ghent, Belgium, July to December 1989.
- Training in National Planning (6 months Course), University of Indonesia, 1989.
- Gaming in Farm Management, (Short Course) IPB – Australia Project, Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor, Indonesia, 1988.
- Member, PERHEPI (Association of the Indonesian Agricultural Economists),
- member, Association of Food Scientist, compartment food policy specialists
- Indonesia: US-AID-DRSP- PSP3 IPB. Project: Intitutions Kecamatan Governance Study. position: Senior researcher for institutional study (2007-2008)
- Indonesia: World Bank – Ministry Of Marine And Fishery Affairs. Project: Coral Reef Rehabilitation And Management Project II (World Bank Component). Position: Community Development Specialist for CBM Component (2006 – 2008)
- Indonesia: Joint UNDP – Partnership for Governance Reform – PSP3-IPB Project. Project: PARTNERSHIP BASED RURAL GOVERNANCE REFORM STUDY (an action research). Position: Leading researcher in agriculture and rural development component (2006)
- Indonesia: PT. CRESSENT. Project: Coral Reef Rehabilitation And Management Project II. Position: Team Leader (2005)
- Indonesia: UNDP – Partnership for Governance reform – IPB. Project: Environment Governance Partnership System (EGPS) for Cintaduy Watershed. Position: Team Leader for Institutional research and community development action program (2004-2005)
- Indonesia: Asian Development Bank (ADB)/ ACIL. Project: Marine and Coastal Resource Management Plan (MCRMP). Position: Business Development Specialist. (2004-2004)
- Indonesia: Ministry of Houseing and Regional Infrastructure. Project: Concept Development for Agropolitant Policy. Position: agricultural economics specialist. (2003)
- Indonesia: BAPPEDA – Cianjur / IPB. Project: Master Plan of Agribusiness of Kabupaten Cianjur. Position: Agribusiness Specialist. (2003)
- Germany: University of Goettingen, Germany. Project: Food Demand Estimation based on Cross Sectional Data. Position: Department doctoral researcher. (1995-2002)
- Indonesia: PT Hatfindo Prima Bogor, Indonesia (an Indonesia-Canadian Joint consulting company). Project: Environmental related studies. Position: Socioeconomics Specialist (1993-1994)
- Indonesia: the Natural Resource Management Project of Bappenas – Ministry of Forestry Assisted by USAID. Project: NRMP. Position: Associate researcher (1993)
- IPB – West Java BAPPEDA. Project: Study on Socio-Economic Profile and Welfare of Artisanal Fishing community and fish Farmers in West Java, Indonesia. Position: Social economics specialist. (1992)
- Indonesia: National Committee of The Tenth Non Aligned Movement Summit. Project: International Summit. Position: Escort/Liason officer (1992)
- Indonesia: Jakarta District Fishery Office. Project: Welfare improvement project. Position: Socio-economics specialist (1992)
- Belgium: the Royal University of Ghent, Belgium. Project: Environmental assessment and international trade study related to master program in rural and agribusiness development. Position: Researcher (1989)
- Indonesia: IPB /Department of Agriculture. Project: Monitoring and Improving Agri-lime Use in Trans II Area, Jambi, Indonesia. Position: Researcher/ Project’s field manager (1988)
- Indonesia: Dept. of Socioeconomics, Agribusiness Program , Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, IPB. Project: Thesis: Financial Analysis: A Case study of Fishery Cooperative Singa Perbangsa, Karawang. Researcher. (1985)