The article should be written in proper English. It should be original contribution of the author(s) and should not be under consideration by any other publication. Content of the article shall be the sole responsibility of the author(s) and not imply the concurrence of editors or publisher. The article should be send to the technical editor at the bottom page.
- The manuscript must be prepared for a B5 (ISO) paper, single sided, and single space format with 3 cm left margin and 2 cm of other margins. A new paragraph should start 3 characters from the left margin, using 10-size, Cambria font type.
- The length of an article – including tables, figures and appendices – should not exceed 25 pages. Manuscripts must be typed according to the following format:
- The first page should contain the article’s title, author’s name and affiliation, and e-mail address of the corresponding author
- The second page should contain a short abstract of maximum 100 words, a list of maximum eight keywords, and JEL codes.
- Number of footnotes consecutively throughout the manuscript using superscript numbers.
- Each table and figure should be placed on a separate page. Title of a table/ figure should be short and descriptive, and placed on the top. Do not include figure captions in the graphic itself.
- Use only essential mathematical notation. Avoid using the same character for both superscripts and subscripts, using capital letters as superscripts and subscripts, and using tildes, carets and overbars or other modifications of standards.
- List references alphabetically and unnumbered at the end of the manuscripts with the heading “References”. List only those actually cited.
- The Harvard system is used. Cite references in the text by the name(s) of the author(s) and the year of publication, for example: Smith (2005), (Brown and Smith, 2009) or Taylor et al. (2004). Use letters (e.g., Smith, 2012a and 2012b) if there is more than one source by the same author or authors in a given year.
A page charge of USD10 per printed journal page is billed to the corresponding author (or his/her institution) after the article is accepted for publication.
Dr Muhammad Najib
Technical Editor ASEAN Journal of Economics, Management and Accounting
Faculty of Economics & Management Bogor Agricultural University
Kampus IPB Darmaga Bogor, Indonesia 16680