- Becoming a reputable higher-education institution in the development of science, technology and business in agriculture, fishery, animal husbandry, and forestry though a systemic and entrepreneurial approach in order to support continuation of the national economic development for the improvement of community welfare.
- To perform a high quality under and post-graduate education that is highly competitive in the field of agribusiness and is compatible to the needs of the community both at present and in the future.
- To develop the quality of human resources through the improvement of business and entrepreneurial capability and also the propagation of agricultural concepts and technology.
- To develop environmentally friendly and business oriented science and technology in agriculture, fishery, animal husbandry, and forestry through systematic and entrepreneurial approaches and state-of-the art researches.
- To support the continuity of agribusiness through the implementation of business oriented and entrepreneurial science and technology in order to achieve a continuous national economic development and to improve community welfare.
- To support the creation of a civil agribusiness society based upon truth and basic human rights.
- Have an ability to create and manage agribusinesses in plant cultivation, fishery, animal husbandry, and forestry autonomously.
- Have professional managerial ability in managing plant cultivation, fishery, animal husbandry, and forestry agribusinesses.
- Have an ability to develop public policies pertaining to agribusiness development bearing the slogan ”Growing the Future”.
- Agribusiness (Transfer Program)
- Agribusiness Science Master’s Degree
for more detail