- The average waiting period for job seekers is three months. The occupation range for FEM-IPB graduates/alumni includes various jobs in the fields of Economics, Management, Resource and Environmental Economics, Sharia Economics i.e.:
- Enterpreneurs in various fields both in agribusiness and non-agribusiness
- Government institutions (BAPPENAS, BI, the Department of Finance, the Department of Trade, the Department of Industries, Setneg, Bulog, etc.).
- Public banking (BRI, BNI, Bank Mandiri, BCA, Permata, NISP, Danamon, etc.).
- Sharia banking and insurance (BMI, BSM, BNI Syariah, BRI Syariah, Takaful, etc).
- International institutions (World Bank, UNSFIR, ASEAN, etc.).
- Educational institutions (lecturers, secondary school teachers, etc.).
- Research institutions, private consultants, newspapers and electronic media, etc.